Content marketing may not have replaced social media just yet, but it is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways for companies to connect with customers and prospects. Massive budget dollars are now being slotted for this channel that barely existed five years ago. While the action may be happening in the marketing department, […]Read More
No business is immune from living inside its own echo chamber where their world starts revolving about their own product or service. This can lead to lots of unfortunate side effects, but one of the most common is to focus its messaging and sales efforts on “features.” The problem is that most people don’t care […]Read More
It’s hard to believe that 20 years ago Ana Gordon Volpi and I were both in the middle of our semester abroad in Israel, she in the hills of Jerusalem at Hebrew University and me soaking up the Mediterranean sun at Tel Aviv University. Right about now I had just showed up at Ana’s apartment […]Read More
The Latest from the Blog
- Why Your Blog Needs More Than One Author September 22, 2016
- It’s 5pm Somewhere: 5 Strategies to Run Operations Across Time Zones June 16, 2016
- 9 Lessons Your Management Team Could Steal from SCOTUS February 16, 2016
- 7 Ways to Further Democratize Democracy February 3, 2016
- How to Hire for Your Virtual Office October 21, 2015
Matt was a great help on my project! Easy to work with, great quality report and really flexible and helpful when I changed the directions mid-stream. I'm grateful he opted to work on my project and highly recommend him!"
Liz O'Connor Strategy Matters, Inc.